Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Key West hibiscus

Hibiscus.

I find them totally fascinating.  Flowers, pistil and stamens, every part of them.

They are not particularly abundant in Key West and so good hibiscus shrubs need hunting out, but I have done exactly that.  And here are the better ones in Key West I found*......

An eye catching deep burnt red and yellow hibiscus in Key West. This in the Truman Annex on Front Street


















*All these pictures are 100% original, taken by me, not Photoshopped, changed or enhanced in any way, and all taken in Key West.



Other nature related pages on my blog:

Fantastic flowers of Key West

Most beautiful Key West houses


Are you hot on hibiscus too? Leave a comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - would love to hear from you.....No spam/links - I delete them all