|Fun shopping in Key West|
The best 9 stores in Key West are:
- Salt, a small boutique store for interesting items made in, or near, Key West - including honey, art, jewelry and salt. A really beautiful shop.
- Key West's first legal rum distillery. As well as the shop, this is where they actually make the rum. See the making in action and then buy the result.
- Peppers of Key West. Hundreds of chilli pepper sauces from around the world. Sweet to mega hot. Tasting bar is free.
- Leather Master. Fun toys and clothes for naughty boys. Recently has added a new section for ladies so I hear.
- Assortment Inc. With Fast Buck Freddy's now closed, where do we get our outrageous tropical themed gear? At Assortment Inc of course.
- Towels of Key West. Cheeky, camp and fun towels and t-shirts. This shop closed in July 2016 after 30 years of trading in Key West. It was one of the oldest stores in Key West. Very great shame.
- Cocktails of Key West. As above. Could they possibly be targetting gay men?! As it was owned by the same 2 guys this also closed July 2016.
- Key West Hammock Company. Fantastic selection of hammocks but also fantastic metal murals of fish shoals and turtles for your garden wall.
- Timmy Tuxedo's - 50 years and counting. Maybe the apostrophe is in the wrong place, but who am I to argue? They even have a website - Google it.
Here are some pictures and more details if you can't visit in person any time soon.....