Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Bight

Every single day there's always something new down at the Key West Bight (the harbor).  For this reason it's my favorite place in Key West (as I've mentioned a few times before).  The last few mornings have been no exception, with the Bight being especially dressed up for Christmas, and with some other surprises too.

All this week I've photographed the Bight before, or at, dawn, and if you weren't up at this early hour, here's what you missed!....

p.s. I took there pics in the first few days of January when I was in Key West but have only now gotten round to posting.












Pelicans are looking for their Key West breakfast at dawn.











1 comment:

  1. Christmas in Key West is always a great time....warm weather with awesome company, always in Duval Strret. Happy Season guys... www.gaytraveladvice.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - would love to hear from you.....No spam/links - I delete them all