Friday, November 16, 2012

Perfect weather in Key West

I think the weather yesterday was the best day I've ever experienced in all my visits to Key West!

Not very hottest at all: Temperature was 'only' 80 degrees.  But wonderful low 70% humidity.

Here's a video from my sun deck in Old Town at about 3pm:


And from this morning through to sunset, there was hardly any cloud.  6 tiny clouds around 11am; and then 2 or 3 light wisps in the afternoon.

All the rest of the time, perfect blue skies and amazing light.

And add a light breeze to help the cooling, it was a wonderful day.
Just to break the perfect blue skies, a few wisps of cloud in late afternoon.


Most of the day, perfect blue.  Not a cloud in sight.  I love it when it's like this.

And the great light makes photos easy... Here's a few I took today...



1 comment:

  1. Excellent content - as you always provide and inspire me to come again and again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - would love to hear from you.....No spam/links - I delete them all